news & specialities
news & specialities
At Mansueto, we pride ourselves on our excellence in providing high-quality food and provisions for yachts. Our extensive collection of fish, meats, cheeses, oils and various ingredients will satisfy even the most discerning palates. Indulge in our exquisite chocolates and experiment with our innovative texturas to elevate your culinary creations. Trust in Mansueto Provision to ensure that your yacht’s dining experience is nothing short of exceptional. Explore our assortment of news and specialties on our website to discover the best that we have to offer.
Wild Seafood Mosaic
Smoked fillet salmon Balik “classic”, “small classic” and “Zar Nicolaj” Scottish Smoked salmon Loch Fyne King and Queen peeled scallops (cappesante) – Scotland, Atlantic Ocean
Sea Asparagus Monkyfish tail (both fillet and not) New Zeland Sushi and Sashimi John Dory di amo Tuna Fillet, sashimi quality A degree
New Zeland Fillet
Imperial Capon Fillet (Gallinella) with or without skin Dentex fillet with or without skin
Fresh Caspian Caviar CAVIAR HOUSE & PRUNIER and KAZAKH KAVIAR (Beluga, Asetra, Sevruga)
- Goose: breast, leg, extra quality fois gras;
- Duck: hen and cock, Canette Barberie, fresh duck breast, legs and extra quality fois gras;
- Poultry: chicken breast, boneless cockerel/young cock, cockerel breast with wing, farmyard hen, Bresse DOP chicken, boneless turkey, boneless pigeons, hand plucked, breast, breast with skin, legs; all-size quail and guinea-fowl fresh eggs;
- Beef: fillet, Rib Eye, 7-rib loin, max 12-month y.o. beef, max 24-month y.o. beef loin, 5-rib chops, sirloin;
- Veal: 7-rib chop , French rack, whole fillet, loin with fillet, ossobuco;
- Pork: whole suckling pig, whole boneless pig, pig saddle, pork leg and chops, pork shanks , fillet;
- Canadian bison/buffalo: fillet, sirloin, Rib Eye, 5-rib chop, best end, rump steak;
- New Zealand Lamb: whole lamb, 10-rib saddle plus loin, leg, sirloin, french racks, lamb shanks Waygyu Beef;
- Kobe: fillet, sirloin, rump.
“non toccatemi il formaggio”
- Italian: Fossa, Pienza Pecorino ripe in walnut’s leaves (Tuscany), ripe Sicilian Pecorino, Ricotta ripe in new-mown hay (Piedmont), Bufala and Burratina (Apulia).
Italian and International cheeses’ assortment.
oil & various
OIL, VINEGAR AND VARIOUS SEASONING/CONDIMENT
Chocolate coating both in blocks and in tablets used in workroom:
- 35% cocoa white coating
- 70% Guanaja plain chocolate
- 66.5% Caraibi plain chocolate
- 85% Abinao plain chocolate
- 100% extra cocoa mass
- 40,5% Milk chocolat
- Salted spiced Xocopili chocolate
- Sweet spiced Xocomeli chocolate
- 65% Xocoline plain chocolate without sugar
- Orange-, strawberry-, vanilla- and lemon-flavoured chocolate
- Plain chocolate mousse and souffé
- Plain chocolate sauce
- Crispy almond and hazelnut pralines
- Cocoa powder
- Venezuelan roasted mixture of chocolate chips
- Cocoa butter
- Liquid butter
- 75% almond paste
- Tender chocolate Napaje
- “Surrogato” plain chocolate cocoa paste
- Neutral icing
- Coffee chocolate beans
- Plain chocolate small glasses and small shovels
- White chocolate small glasses
Semifreddo mousse (sort of Italian soft ice-cream) and ice-cream, panna cotta, English cream, Valhrona chocolate and vanilla crème brulée, egg flip, fruits “au gratin”.
PASTRY INGREDIENTS AND DRIES FRUITS
Bourbon Vanilla seeds, vanilla extract, concentrated coffee extract, liquid and powder liquorice extract, 100% black cassis extract, Canadian maple sugar, Bronte’s peeled pistachio seeds, flour and crushed biscuits and nuts (granella), Isomalto, Neutral and yellow pectin, stabilizing agents for sorberts and ice-creams.
Texturas is the new line of emulsifying, gelatinizing, and thickening agents and spherification’s products; it represents the contemporary cooking evolution created by Albert, Ferran Adrià, Restaurants El Bulli.